This print is a professional reproduction of the original painting Eucalyptus Synandra from the Dust Merchant gallery wall original collection.
Commonly known as the Jingymia Mallee, this Eucalypt species is conservation significant, listed as Vulnerable as it is now only found in the northern Wheatbelt from Morawa to Koorda and near Beacon. The soft yellow graduating to pink in the bell-shaped flowers of this species were inspiring to paint, especially contrasted against a neon pink background.
- Penny Brooshooft, Artist.
All prints are printed with archival quality inks that are rated to last well over 100 years as long as they are protected under UV rated glazing and are displayed out of direct sunlight.
Prints are limited edition and are a strict run of 200. Each print is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity signed by Penny. Prints are made to order and are shipped within 10 working days from receipt of order. Please take this into consideration when ordering your print.
Prints are available in two options:
Textured Silk paper - a subtly textured fine art paper created from cotton and cellulose. 270gsm, 25% cotton fibre, 75% coellulose, acid free, white.
- Textured Silk paper prints are sold unframed.
- Textured Silk paper prints include an additional 10-20mm of white border around the artwork (depending on artwork size) to allow for framing.
Canvas – poly-cotton canvas in matte finish. 395gsm, acid free.
Manufactured with a high quality poly-cotton canvas base, coated with a new advanced technology of microporous coating. This canvas produces true fine art reproduction precision images with very high resolution.
- Canvas prints are sold unstretched and unframed.
- Canvas prints include additional material around the edges to allow the print to be stretched on a sub-frame.